I changed my wifi SSID name. From then I couldn't find wifi name during the scan

crispy_2

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
I changed my ssid name of my wifi tend a.. after that . I couldn't get connected to the wifi and during the scan also I couldn't get my my home wifi

Solution
If you can't find it just unplug the modem and leave it unplugged for a bit. Plug it back in and it should reset back to the old SSID. Sounds like you hooked it up to either not broadcast or typed something in wrong. Worst case scenario restart and redo it.
Is it just on your phone that you can't find it, or can you find it on any other device?

If you can't find it on any, then you may have made the change incorrectly and need to restore to the original one, or you may be mistyping when you think it is vs what it is.

Only way to check is to first check if it works with any devices.

Sonmitch98

Estimable
Aug 24, 2015
If you can't find it just unplug the modem and leave it unplugged for a bit. Plug it back in and it should reset back to the old SSID. Sounds like you hooked it up to either not broadcast or typed something in wrong. Worst case scenario restart and redo it.

Solution