Solved! I click on my apps button and all my apps are gone how do i bring them back

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DJFiefs Android Smartphones 1
DanEshkol Android Smartphones 1
Axiash Android Smartphones 4
B Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
P Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
F Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
Question How to reset a phone that keeps restarting and cant access hard reset settings because volume buttons wont work?
Question OnePlus6T - Power Button
Question No front camera button
Solved! I click add to get started and it does not start, just repeats itself - what next
i wanna ask that how can i bring numbers below the names... like name with numbers means I'll not click the name to find the n
Solved! I am trying to hook up my PlayStation three to my iPhone hotspot and iAnd when I hit the scan is picking up my iPhone I click
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Video Shows Satisfying Slide-and-Click Action
there is no three dots in the top right corner when i clicked the sd card
How can my sim card company deduct balance on clicking an ad?
i have a starmobile play click android smart phone and i really want to factory reset it but none of both options work anymore
I have a Kyocera hydro shore and where it shows in the app settings move to SD card mine is light in color so when I click on
I have files that are on my SD card and when I click on the file to open it to see what is in the file it says cant open file.
Everytime I click WIFI (open) after a while it's turned off by its self
how to right click android phone
Can't find some photos clicked through my Moto G4 Play
so I got a new sd csrd it's 32 whatever and I don't know how to move anything. I went to my files and clicked on images and mo
Once I click "blocking" nothing happens
iam privacy iam click factory data reset next iam click erase sd card sd card has been removed
hey guys...i have a galaxy trend plus...since i changed it's screen becaus of a crush...it started clicking on it's left side
Super one click

ASK THE COMMUNITY