I connect my Android phone to the internet free

rodt25

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017
, I'm not a genius or expert when it comes to computers and cell phone I got a Samsung jp3 Galaxy smartphone and I guess I'm using Chrome and the browser the web browser and when I go to the internet everything is blocked and you need a password please tell me

Solution
The only way there would be password requirements is one of the following...

1. The sites you are trying to visit require logging in.
2. Someone put a password on that app, which means you would need to get the password from them.
3. Your carrier/service provider has blocked your data and you need to speak with them.
4. You are trying to access via WiFi and you don't have the password for it. You would need to get the password.
5. There is an app on the device that has placed passwords on certain apps, so you would need to get the password from the person who put it there.
The only way there would be password requirements is one of the following...

1. The sites you are trying to visit require logging in.
2. Someone put a password on that app, which means you would need to get the password from them.
3. Your carrier/service provider has blocked your data and you need to speak with them.
4. You are trying to access via WiFi and you don't have the password for it. You would need to get the password.
5. There is an app on the device that has placed passwords on certain apps, so you would need to get the password from the person who put it there.

Solution