Solved! I don't know what to do.

BlackPop

Prominent
May 23, 2017
I have a Panasonic Plasma 46" HDTV Model TC-P46C2. One day the tv didn't turn on and started blinking a big number of times. I started reaserching since I unplugged for a few and didn't work and the last thing it said was the power board, since my TV is like 7-9 years old, I bought the NOAB6JK00001 replacement Power Board I installed it and the TV still gives me trouble. When I installed it it did turn on but the next day was the same issue, didn't turn on and the red light started blinking again. What can I do?

Solution
TV's usually have a lifespan of about 100,000 hours now, which equals about 11 years. So this (most likely) rules out old age. I suggest taking it in, because it seems like even with the replacement power board, the model is defective. Of-course its too late for a return, but you might get some compensation, as this happened to me not too long ago, and Samsung paid for any replacement parts necessary, although my tv was only 5 years old. Hope this helps in some way.

Rodan1337

Prominent
May 23, 2017
TV's usually have a lifespan of about 100,000 hours now, which equals about 11 years. So this (most likely) rules out old age. I suggest taking it in, because it seems like even with the replacement power board, the model is defective. Of-course its too late for a return, but you might get some compensation, as this happened to me not too long ago, and Samsung paid for any replacement parts necessary, although my tv was only 5 years old. Hope this helps in some way.

Solution

BlackPop

Prominent
May 23, 2017