Solved! I downloaded two apps from google store but now cannot find them on Windows 10. It won't let me download again.

Nov 11, 2018
HELP!! Cannot find the apps from the google store that I downloaded. I have a dell with windows 10.It doesn't let me download it again.

Solution
You need to go into your browser's settings and check where you have downloads to be saved to. You can also check the download history in the browser and it should show you the location. Lastly, if you know the file name (not the app name) you can do a search on the computer to locate where they are.
You need to go into your browser's settings and check where you have downloads to be saved to. You can also check the download history in the browser and it should show you the location. Lastly, if you know the file name (not the app name) you can do a search on the computer to locate where they are.

Solution
No disagreement with @webworkings....

I am curious about this: "It doesn't let me download it again."

By "it" do you mean the Google Store or the Dell with Windows 10?

What specific response do you receive when you try to download again? What application(s) did you download from the Google Store.

Normally if you duplicate a download, Windows will just insert a (1) or the next applicable number into the file name if a download is duplicated.

And you may sometimes be asked if you wish to overwrite an existing file. Basically a Yes or No response. "No" will stop the overwrite.

Google Store should have no reason to prevent a download by a verified "customer". Not at all uncommon for downloads to be corrupted along the way or at the receiving end.

Finding the files is one thing. Not being able to download again is another....