i forgot my phone number how do i find it on android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovlyinsd

Commendable
Aug 2, 2016
Swipe your screen down and select the settings menu, once there, scroll all the way down to the bottom of that screen, and it should read "about phone", select it, & that is where you should be able to find your phone's phone number . It irritates me to see or read answers to questions that don't actually get answered one of the answers was: "call a friend, they will tell you" stupid. Whatever. these people got jokes!

If you continue to come into a three month old thread and criticise the logical answer then give false informaiotn, your Tom's career is going to be a very short one.

The phone number doesn't appear in About Device in an Android phone and using the phone is the quicket way to find it out.

Stick to posting in current threads - less than fourteen days old - and cheeck your advice before posting it. The original poster didn't come back so he or she probably did what I suggested and got the information they wanted.

This old thread is closing now. If you have any comment to make, send me a PM. If you post anywhere else, make sure you don't refer to anyone as "stupid" whether or not they're a Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.