I go to camera roll and can't see my pics

Solution
It may be a problem with that app. I would try looking through the regular gallery app and see if they show. If they show fine, then you may want to first check if the other app needs any updates. If there are none, then check for issues or limitations. It may have a max number of files.

Lastly, if none of the above works or resolves it, you may need to uninstall the app, restart the phone and then redownload and install the app again. Just make sure you photos will not be removed when the app is.
It may be a problem with that app. I would try looking through the regular gallery app and see if they show. If they show fine, then you may want to first check if the other app needs any updates. If there are none, then check for issues or limitations. It may have a max number of files.

Lastly, if none of the above works or resolves it, you may need to uninstall the app, restart the phone and then redownload and install the app again. Just make sure you photos will not be removed when the app is.

Solution