Solved! I had to turn my phone off because someone is trying to locate me.

Feb 13, 2022
If I take out my SD card, will that stop them from being able to locate me? I had to leave my house this morning, and I just want to go home and be able to use my phone

Solution
If I take out my SD card, will that stop them from being able to locate me? I had to leave my house this morning, and I just want to go home and be able to use my phone
No. The SD card is only for storage. If this is a serious issue, then you need to contact your local authorities.

-Wolf sends
Feb 13, 2022
No. The SD card is only for storage. If this is a serious issue, then you need to contact your local authorities.

-Wolf sends
Thank you. I'm trying to avoid involving the police, it's an acute issue and I think it will self resolve. Do you know how I can block my location? Is it even possible?

I don't think there is a way to completely block your phone's location. A lot of apps require that functionality in order to work properly. You'd need to check the settings of each app to see if it uses your location and then disable it. Even then, I'm not sure it actually blocks it completely.

-Wolf sends