I have 2gb ram in my laptop and its windows 8.1. I have only 32mb dedicated video memory how to increase it

Solution
There might be an option in BIOS that allows you to increase it to 64MB or even 128MB, but that's not likely to give you what you're looking for. Many games now require at least 512MB of Dedicated RAM and there's no way of providing that much to your system.

-Wolf sends
There might be an option in BIOS that allows you to increase it to 64MB or even 128MB, but that's not likely to give you what you're looking for. Many games now require at least 512MB of Dedicated RAM and there's no way of providing that much to your system.

-Wolf sends

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from azemil09lancy : "is there any way for increasing the dedicated video memory without using bios"

An integrated video card will use system RAM as VRAM (video RAM - for storing textures, models, and framebuffers). The amount of video memory you set in the BIOS is a minimum - how much is dedicated to be usable only by the integrated graphics and nothing else. The computer cannot touch this reserved memory for any other use.

If the integrated graphics needs more VRAM than is set in the BIOS, it will dynamically obtain it from system RAM (and release it when it's no longer needed). The maximum the integrated graphics can dynamically use is typically half of your system RAM (second question in below FAQ).

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000020962/graphics-drivers.html

A dedicated video card does not use system RAM. It has its own onboard VRAM which is faster than system RAM. It cannot borrow system RAM for use as additional VRAM like integrated graphics can. So if you've got a dedicated video card and aren't using the CPU's integrated video, you should set the BIOS setting for video RAM to its lowest possible value, to free up as much system RAM as possible for use by the system. In fact this is the setting you should use even if you're using integrated graphics. You should increase the amount reserved in the BIOS above the minimum only if you're encountering problems you suspect might be fixed by increasing the minimum amount reserved as VRAM.