I have a budget of 1000$, and in need of a gaming laptop. I was looking at a refurbed lenovo y50, with 4gb of vram. But im ope

Solution
www.xoticpc.com has a good selection of gaming laptops, you can check there. I would stick to a system with an NVidia 850m or higher video card, the 840m is borderline for gaming, will be for low settings in new games and in many of them it won't be smooth playing even on low.
www.xoticpc.com has a good selection of gaming laptops, you can check there. I would stick to a system with an NVidia 850m or higher video card, the 840m is borderline for gaming, will be for low settings in new games and in many of them it won't be smooth playing even on low.

Solution

Skyuest

Estimable
Apr 7, 2015

Like what laptop would be good for me? Im looking to play games such as dayz, arma 2 and 3, etc. Could you point me to a specific laptop? (new/used)

Since there are quite a few options for the laptops I don't like pointing to a specific one since you may want a lager screen, maybe a smaller drive but solid state, or a smaller screen and then use the extra money for more RAM or a solid state drive.

If I was getting a system from there, I'd pick this one http://www.xoticpc.com/msi-ge60-apache-pro867-p-8043.html with a 256 gig solid state drive upgrade.