Question I have a Lenovo ?6000? which is SO old, I can't update it. Are new Lenovos avaialable?

Mar 13, 2023
I have an old Lenovo 6000 pad which apparently is SO old it is no longer? supported?

I purchased an RCA tablet which I HATE! grrrr

Are Lenovo notebooks / tablets still being sold? IF so, where might I look for a 7" - 9" screen good battery life, and ideally several input/output connection.

If Lenovo is NOT an option what notebook's OS is close to Win 10 look & function. FWIW, I am way toooo old to learn a new OS. Some Android OS seem like Latin or Greek.

Any and ALL help will be appreciated!

Mrs. RA

Last edited by a moderator:

TimSteve

Banned
BANNED
Jun 22, 2023
Absolutely! Lenovo still offers a wide range of notebooks and tablets for sale. You can explore their diverse product lineup with various screen sizes, battery life options, and connectivity features on well-known online platforms like Amazon, Best Buy, and Lenovo's official website. If you want a tablet with a 7" to 9" screen, you should conside Lenovo Tab M7 or Lenovo Tab M8. I have used them, and I can say that they are excellent.

timjulius1122

Banned
BANNED
Jun 24, 2023
I have an old Lenovo 6000 pad which apparently is SO old it is no longer? supported?

I purchased an RCA tablet which I HATE! grrrr

Are Lenovo notebooks / tablets still being sold? IF so, where might I look for a 7" - 9" screen good battery life, and ideally several input/output connection.

If Lenovo is NOT an option what notebook's OS is close to Win 10 look & function. FWIW, I am way toooo old to learn a new OS. Some Android OS seem like Latin or Greek.

Any and ALL help will be appreciated!

Mrs. RA
You can find Lenovo tablets on e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Best Buy, or directly from Lenovo. If Lenovo isn't your preference, alternatives include Microsoft Surface Go, HP, or Dell, all of which operate on Windows 10. For Android options, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A or S series are quite intuitive. Make sure to contrast specifications before making a choice.

Jun 27, 2023
Lenovo notebooks and tablets are still very much alive and kicking! You can check out popular online retailers like Amazon or Best Buy to find a Lenovo device that fits your preferences, such as a 7" - 9" screen and good battery life. Lenovo is known for offering a variety of input/output connections, so you're covered there too. If you're looking for a notebook with an OS similar to Windows 10, you might want to consider a Chromebook.