I have a LXI series tv with no remote and cant get it to the game channel. Model# 42798, can you help?

Solution
This could be $10, or $50 question.
- Visit your local Walmart / BestBuy / etc, and look what "universal remote controls" they offer, then check whether they support your TV. If not - see whether any of Logitech universal remotes work for you.

Last but not least - dig out and find the user manual for your TV, and see whether there are any buttons to change channels or inputs. And make sure you know what this "game channel" is (I suppose this is an input where you've connected your game console).
This could be $10, or $50 question.
- Visit your local Walmart / BestBuy / etc, and look what "universal remote controls" they offer, then check whether they support your TV. If not - see whether any of Logitech universal remotes work for you.

Last but not least - dig out and find the user manual for your TV, and see whether there are any buttons to change channels or inputs. And make sure you know what this "game channel" is (I suppose this is an input where you've connected your game console).

Solution