I have a new lg oled tv and it was put in factory mode and i don't have remote how to put into normal mode

Solution
You bought a new TV without a remote?

It should have been supplied with the TV so contact the supplier.

I don't think it's possible to switch out of demo mode without it, plus many other functions won't be possible without the remote either. You won't be able to perform initial setup or tune in the channels without it, so all in all the remote is essential - - - any modern new TV is virtually useless without it for a whole host of reasons.
You bought a new TV without a remote?

It should have been supplied with the TV so contact the supplier.

I don't think it's possible to switch out of demo mode without it, plus many other functions won't be possible without the remote either. You won't be able to perform initial setup or tune in the channels without it, so all in all the remote is essential - - - any modern new TV is virtually useless without it for a whole host of reasons.

Solution
Jul 3, 2018

Did you ever get an answer? I just had a repair and have the same problem. The repair man did not know how to do it. You need the repairman's remote with the key on it. I called LG and they did not know. the key is not on the consumer remote.