I have a -nv53 laptop - what is a suitable replacement that will take the hard d

Status
Not open for further replies.

spock152

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
I have a -nv53 laptop - what is a suitable replacement that will take the hard drive from the nv 53 and run with it ? I would like a laptop that is a good replacement that i can pull the hard drive from one , put it in another a go from the there .

Solution
You can easily pull the hard drive out, put it into an external enclosure and plug it into a usb of another computer, and pull any files off you need.

Have you tried connecting an external monitor? Sometimes the connector for the laptop's monitor gets worn out(from opening and closing the laptop) or becomes loose giving you symptoms similar to what your seeing.

spock152

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013

I am pretty sure the video card ? went up , i get no screen activity at all i have tried several things the get it to work , it will on occasion work fine , but as soon as it is turned off it stops working .Short of spending a fortune on getting a new card installed , i need a strategy to save whats on the hard drive , and it has been backed up several times but that is a whole nother problem .

ss202sl

Honorable
You can easily pull the hard drive out, put it into an external enclosure and plug it into a usb of another computer, and pull any files off you need.

Have you tried connecting an external monitor? Sometimes the connector for the laptop's monitor gets worn out(from opening and closing the laptop) or becomes loose giving you symptoms similar to what your seeing.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.