Bell__Malik

Prominent
Apr 12, 2017
Hello, i have Intel Pantium R N3530 Laptop and i want to change its processer, so desktop i5 processer iis working on it???

Solution
No. Laptop Processors are significantly different from Desktop processors, mainly in their size, thickness, and number of pins on the bottom. In a laptop, it is extremely difficult to find a compatible processor with your laptop, let alone install it correctly. If you want to increase your laptop's speed, I would recommend installing Ccleaner, a program which deletes junk and unused files. (It actually does increase ANY computer's speed). Or, you could install more RAM (Random Access Memory) in your laptop. However, if you really do want a better processor, I would recommend just getting a new laptop altogether.

Thanks,

RandomGuy42

RandomGuy42

Commendable
Jan 1, 2017
No. Laptop Processors are significantly different from Desktop processors, mainly in their size, thickness, and number of pins on the bottom. In a laptop, it is extremely difficult to find a compatible processor with your laptop, let alone install it correctly. If you want to increase your laptop's speed, I would recommend installing Ccleaner, a program which deletes junk and unused files. (It actually does increase ANY computer's speed). Or, you could install more RAM (Random Access Memory) in your laptop. However, if you really do want a better processor, I would recommend just getting a new laptop altogether.

Thanks,

RandomGuy42

Solution