i have a samsung galaxy s tablet and i have tried holding all the button combinations but none are working! it still vibrates

billnye4678

Prominent
Jun 14, 2017
i have a samsung galaxy s tablet and i have tried holding all the button combinations but none are working! it still vibrates

Solution
Go into the "Settings" and then "Sounds". You should be able to turn off the vibration in there. For the individual areas that have it. You should also be able to set your main sounds to be off without the vibration, or on without it.

Now, if it is a specific app only that is making the vibration when say a message comes through, etc., then you would have to go into the settings for that app as well.
Go into the "Settings" and then "Sounds". You should be able to turn off the vibration in there. For the individual areas that have it. You should also be able to set your main sounds to be off without the vibration, or on without it.

Now, if it is a specific app only that is making the vibration when say a message comes through, etc., then you would have to go into the settings for that app as well.

Solution