I have a Samsung phone. How do I move my pictures to my SD card?

Solution
I assume that by pictures you are talking about pictures taken with your phone's camera. Install Kies first because it is the easiest way to ensure you have the proper driver installed on your computer for your phone. Now, just connect your phone to your PC and go to my computer. You will see your phone just like a pendrive. Double click it. Browse the drive and find the folder named DCIM. inside DCIM you will find CAMERA folder. In this folder you will have all your photos taken with your camera. select your desired pictures and copy it to any other places just like the pendrive.

Zahid Hasan

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
I assume that by pictures you are talking about pictures taken with your phone's camera. Install Kies first because it is the easiest way to ensure you have the proper driver installed on your computer for your phone. Now, just connect your phone to your PC and go to my computer. You will see your phone just like a pendrive. Double click it. Browse the drive and find the folder named DCIM. inside DCIM you will find CAMERA folder. In this folder you will have all your photos taken with your camera. select your desired pictures and copy it to any other places just like the pendrive.

Solution