I have a samsung series 5 UA32M5500 tv does anyone know how to change the region in the smart hub to a different country ?

Mar 24, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from carpo35 : "Change Samsung smarthub region to different country"

Does anyone know how to change the smarthub region to a different country on a Samsung series 5 UA32M5500 model tv ? I can find how to do it on the older model Samsung TVs but can’t find anything to do it on this newer model. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 8
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 8
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question Chromecast 5.1
How to connect my 321 series III to Samsung UN49NU8000F
Solved! I have jvc dvd player xv-s502 that will only play b&w on new Samsung uhd7 series...can you help?
How to connect Sony audio with Samsung 6 series?
Solved! How can I connect my xbox360 tp my samsung UHDtv series 7( nu7090?) the tv doesnt have jack ports.
Hi recently i bought samsung UHD 8 series smart TV... My previous Samsung Smart TV connected in Pioneer receiver. Now the new
How to set up Bluetooth headphones to a Samsung 4kTV NU71000 series
How do I connect my Samsung Sound bar to my Sasmsung TV 5 series N5300
Pair UE Megaboom bluetooth speaker with Samsung 55" NU6900 Series?
Solved! Samsung 7400 series tv an antenna only gives me one channel
Solved! samsung TV 6 series NU6900 have bluetooth? If so how to connect Bose soundtouch 10?
Solved! How do I connect my Dell Inspiron 15-3000 series to my Samsung Smart TV?
How to do I hook up a set of wireless headphones to my Samsung series 5 led smart tv?
Hello I hava a Samsung uhdtv 75 8 series mu8000 how can I get sound and video out of my bose 321 system. Do I need some type o
i have a new samsung 6 series 4k resolution MU6290 55 inch. now i try to set it up and i am connected. but it wont down load t
samsung un series lcd tv
I have a samsung series 7 MuU000 and cannot pair a Bluetooth headphones no option in the sound system for that
How to connect samsung UHD led series 6 tv to projecter as tv has no video out port .
How do I remove the blue screen from a Samsung 55 inch 7 series tv
will the samsung series 5200 work in the uk

ASK THE COMMUNITY