I have a Samsung smart t.v. with surround sound. Can I get bluetooth wireless headphones to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna_74

Prominent
Jul 8, 2017
I have a Samsung smart t.v. with surround sound. Can I get bluetooth wireless headphones to work with this?

Kenton82

Estimable
Hi, either your TV should have bluetooth connectivity, or you can get a simple bluetooth transmitter for it. If you could tell me the model of your Samsung TV, i can give you a more definitive answer.

K.

Kenton82

Estimable
Hi, either your TV should have bluetooth connectivity, or you can get a simple bluetooth transmitter for it. If you could tell me the model of your Samsung TV, i can give you a more definitive answer.

K.

qaz12234459

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017

Hi
My tv is UE50KU6075, what do you think?!
Thanks in advance

Kenton82

Estimable

As far as i know, this model supports Bluetooth connectivity. So you could use a set of Bluetooth headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
mtp1032 Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 15
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
shell_ivy Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question App volume problems on Samsung Smart TV with LG Soundbar
Question WHATS BETTER HDMI OR OPTICAL CABLE FOR MY SAMSUNG SMART TV AND LG HOME THEATER
Question How to screen mirror my Samsung Android to my element smart tv
Question Switching between Apps on Cube and Apps on Samsung Smart TV?
Question I have wi fi which on my pc,smart tv,and mobiles.I want to stream to another tv in the bedroom (samsung) which has an internet button on the controlle
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
samsung smart tv memory problem
How connect my Acer laptop ES1-512 to my Samsung smart tv?
I am unable to get my surround sound Dennon to work with my Samsung Smart TV while on Netflix. Can you help me?
Solved! I'm trying to connect my old bose DVD surround sound system to my new Samsung smart TV but can't get TV sound to come out. The
Solved! Connect logitech 540 surround sound to samsung smart tv UN55MU6500F
My Samsung smart tv won't play through my LG lg427 surround sound... It plays only for DVD but not cable.What can I do to fix?
I have a Blu-ray Panasonic sound surround system and a Samsung smart tv. I have Directtv Now system. How do I hook up my sound
Alright, I have a Graphics Card and a Surround Sound 5.1 and a 60'' SUHD Smart Tv Samsung
How do I hook up my Panasonic surround sound to my samsung smart tv?
How do I hook up my Panasonic surround sound to my samsung smart tv?
Hi I have a LG smart TV and I have a Blu-ray Samsung surround sound and I'm having a hard time trying to set it up plzzzz help
Can I just listen to my Samsung Smart TV using SADES A6 USB PC Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound Stereo Gaming Headphones
I am trying to connect an old Philips MX6050D surround sound DVD player my samsung smart TV
Setup: Samsung Smart Tv, Bose Surround, Directtv

ASK THE COMMUNITY