I have a Samsung smart TV model no UN50J6200 and a panasonic home theater sound system model SA-HT760

Kelvin_12

Prominent
Apr 23, 2017
I have a panasonic home theater sound system SA-HT760 and im trying to get sound from my Samsung smart TV model #UN50J6200

Solution
I presume you are asking how to connect it up? Well, the surround sound system you have does not have any digital inputs. The only thing you could do is purchase an RCA to Optical converter. Which means you would have to go from the optical digital output on the TV to the converter, then from that using an RCA phono lead to the Surround sound unit.
Its not a great match for the TV. I would strongly suggest upgrading the surround system for a newer one with HDMI ARC connectivity to take full advantage of the new TV, and to simplify connecting the two together.

Hope this helps!
K.
I presume you are asking how to connect it up? Well, the surround sound system you have does not have any digital inputs. The only thing you could do is purchase an RCA to Optical converter. Which means you would have to go from the optical digital output on the TV to the converter, then from that using an RCA phono lead to the Surround sound unit.
Its not a great match for the TV. I would strongly suggest upgrading the surround system for a newer one with HDMI ARC connectivity to take full advantage of the new TV, and to simplify connecting the two together.

Hope this helps!
K.

Solution