Solved! I have a Verizon prepaid plan that is still active can I switch it to my old boost mobile phone

Dec 23, 2018
I'm trying to switch my verizon prepaid plan to an old boost mobile phone please help me I've googled every thing I know to and still no nothing

Solution
The only way to switch is ...

1. The old phone you wish to use has to be unlocked. If it isn't, then you need to call the carrier/service provider it was with before and have them unlock it.

2. If the phone uses a SIM (some do, some don't) they you will need a new SIM from the carrier/service provider you are changing to.

3. You will need to contact the new carrier/service provider and get the phone switched over to them. Only they can do that.
The only way to switch is ...

1. The old phone you wish to use has to be unlocked. If it isn't, then you need to call the carrier/service provider it was with before and have them unlock it.

2. If the phone uses a SIM (some do, some don't) they you will need a new SIM from the carrier/service provider you are changing to.

3. You will need to contact the new carrier/service provider and get the phone switched over to them. Only they can do that.

Solution