Solved! I have acer aspire 5332 intel core laptop ..they did not run any software like adobe ps illustrator I have window 10 64 bit ...please tell me solut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2021
I have Acer aspire 5332 intel core laptop I have window 10 32 bit ..my laptop did not run any software like adobe Ps illustrator I have 3 GB ram and 160 storage please tell me the solution to this

sorry I have 64 bit window 10

What did the software say when you tried to install/run it? 3GB of RAM is pretty small and your machine is not very powerful. There should be requirements defined for Illustrator that tell you what capabilities your machine needs. Did you look those up?

Sep 24, 2021
I don't 9 can you tell me the detail clearly

I uninstalled all the software...now you guide me how my laptop run adobe ps

What did the software say when you tried to install/run it? 3GB of RAM is pretty small and your machine is not very powerful. There should be requirements defined for Illustrator that tell you what capabilities your machine needs. Did you look those up?
When I install Adobe Photoshop its runs for just 2 days then does not open ...Now can you tell me in detail what to do

When I install Adobe Photoshop its runs for just 2 days then does not open ...Now can you tell me in detail what to do
Can we add More Ram and change the bit of window 10 64 bit to 32 bit then its works?

Can we add More Ram and change the bit of window 10 64 bit to 32 bit then its works?

can you check the detail of my laptop and tell how its work

Status
Not open for further replies.