I have done all the factory wipes Nd and resets on all our devices and my hacker is in and on everything. She has preloaded al

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaOVERIT

Prominent
Mar 20, 2017
I have done all the factory wipes Nd and resets on all our devices and my hacker is in and on everything. She has preloaded all devices even without internet she is remotely in our devices!! She uses our ips and device ids so it looks like us doing this so no one believes us. But she has crashed all our phones and locked us out of tablets and computers, we can literally watch her click and control them, she shut down all our emails and social media. I will pay HUGE for someone to figure this out and get her the he'll out of our lives! I even work tech and IT at my job. I'M at a complete loss. We have top of the line new router but why sign in when she can literally see what we type?!? I watched her hack my icloud in seconds in front of my eyes!!!!

Solution
Pull a pc off the Internet, shutdown all Internet/WiFi capable devices. With the pc no longer attached to the Internet, unplug all drives except the OS drive. format the OS drive, reinstall Windows. Change or set administrator password, user password. Make sure the firewall is on fully with 0 exceptions for any port other than the Internet. Connect to the router. Do not agree to any upgrades whatsoever, even windows or ones windows says are necessary. Access the router administrator and reset the router firewall to 0 exceptions for any port. Change the administrator login and password. Don't make any password easy or recognizable, make them totally nonsense with plenty of wierd place capital letters, punctuation, numbers (make sure to...

Karadjgne

Distinguished
Herald
Pull a pc off the Internet, shutdown all Internet/WiFi capable devices. With the pc no longer attached to the Internet, unplug all drives except the OS drive. format the OS drive, reinstall Windows. Change or set administrator password, user password. Make sure the firewall is on fully with 0 exceptions for any port other than the Internet. Connect to the router. Do not agree to any upgrades whatsoever, even windows or ones windows says are necessary. Access the router administrator and reset the router firewall to 0 exceptions for any port. Change the administrator login and password. Don't make any password easy or recognizable, make them totally nonsense with plenty of wierd place capital letters, punctuation, numbers (make sure to write them down, make sure they are different). Turn off pc, unplug the router. Turn on 1 device at a time, shutdown any Internet /WiFi/Bluetooth connection, factory reset, change logins/passwords. Shutdown. Only 1 device active at any time until all are cleared.

Your hacker probably introduced a repeating Trojan, every time you wipe it out on one device, another just sends it back, so you'll never be rid of it unless you wipe it out one device at a time, with no network access to allow for re-upload.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.