I have followed all the steps provided but I still can't find any "None"

chelseaennin13

Prominent
Aug 17, 2017
I have followed all the steps provided but I still can't find the "none". Because even if I confirm saved pattern it still locks when it goes off

hang-the-9

Titan
Backup a bit, what are you trying to do and on what device. What steps? Are you trying to shut off having to use a passcode? If you are saving a pattern that means you are setting the lock code so it will lock. If you are trying to turn off any type of security when the phone goes to sleep or is turned off, you need to turn off the "use passcode" option. If you are talking about "confirm saved pattern" that means you are not in the right place.

hang-the-9

Titan
Backup a bit, what are you trying to do and on what device. What steps? Are you trying to shut off having to use a passcode? If you are saving a pattern that means you are setting the lock code so it will lock. If you are trying to turn off any type of security when the phone goes to sleep or is turned off, you need to turn off the "use passcode" option. If you are talking about "confirm saved pattern" that means you are not in the right place.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 4
W Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 1
debwillard4050 Android Tablets 5
K Android Tablets 1
2 Android Tablets 1