I have no computer

Saga Lout

Olde English
If the old phone works in any way at all, you could add a micro SdCard and transfer the files onto that, then remove it and put it in the new phone.

Once you've moved the photos out, go for a Factory Reset before disposing of the phone. There are folks who look out for them in the rubbish bins.

Saga Lout

Olde English
If the old phone works in any way at all, you could add a micro SdCard and transfer the files onto that, then remove it and put it in the new phone.

Once you've moved the photos out, go for a Factory Reset before disposing of the phone. There are folks who look out for them in the rubbish bins.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 3
A Cell Phone General Discussion 2
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
G Cell Phone General Discussion 1
F Cell Phone General Discussion 1
F Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
N Cell Phone General Discussion 1
1 Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
N Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
2 Cell Phone General Discussion 3
Z Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Similar threads
Setting Up 2 Unique Companies That Share The Same Phone Number
transfer pictures from phone to pc
Solved! Help me decide
Solved! Lost SIM card
Virgin Galactic All Set to Reach Space in a Matter of Days
Solved! Transfer music from SD card to flip phone
Solved! The computer and galaxy s4 couldn't format my sd card?
Solved! Sd to Cloud HELP
Solved! I have a micro sandisk SDHC card and i've looked on how to back it up where people say to plug it into my computer however my
How to Connect zte z799vl to computer for internet without having USB tether option under settings?
I lost my ph n i need access to my contacts how do i do tht using my gmail account or the cloud
How can find present using mobile number by IMEI number?
Solved! If i want to view what's on my micro SanDisk from my LG , can i insert the disc into an adapter and insert that into a compute
Found Black Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus With Case on Side of Road
How can I find pictures that was not save to anything
I upgraded computers and had a different gmail on my computer than I did my phone
Solved! So I have a very old camera that has a too large SD card to fit fit into a modern sized computer, so how could I either get th
Is there a way to get my pics off my verizon LGVN251SPP clamshell phone? My computer says the phone doesn't have a card (which
this evening i am sitting in the library i am using computer which is connected with wifi but wifi is not enble in phone when
Retrieve Lost call logs without computer

ASK THE COMMUNITY