I have no previous account

kr31603

Prominent
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know the google account to my android phone after I did a factory reset, what do I do?

hang-the-9

Titan
Contact your service provider for help, we can't help you with bypassing security if you don't know what account to use. There are several methods to recover your account if you set them up properly, for example they can use a second email address to email your account info to. If you have no idea what account you used to setup the phone and do not have a recovery method setup, your service provider may be able to help.

hang-the-9

Titan
Contact your service provider for help, we can't help you with bypassing security if you don't know what account to use. There are several methods to recover your account if you set them up properly, for example they can use a second email address to email your account info to. If you have no idea what account you used to setup the phone and do not have a recovery method setup, your service provider may be able to help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nbd8 Android Smartphones 2
Ciscox4x6 Android Smartphones 3
L Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
H Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Sd card shows unsupported on my redmi note 5 pro because I previously used it as internal storage on another device.
Discussion Is there any way to decript a s.d card that was encripted on a previous phone
How to start a zte account if it makes you log in with the previous gmail you donr t know
found this blade ZTE Z982 need to knownhowntomunlock previous owner gmail.information
i did a factory reset on my samsung galaxy j6 but it is asking for an account from the previous owner of the phone but i do no
How can I recover all my pictures from previous phones and old phone number
The phone was reset to continue I have to sign in using the previous Google account synced to the phone but I don't know it wh
How can I find a plan for a phone I don't know the previous carrier? Phone is A621BL model Alcatel Onetouch
How can I retrieve my photos from my previous phone? They were supposedly transferred in the Verizon store where I got th ed p
Did factory reset and now it's aski g for previous email
I forget previously google account how i login again my mobike reset already
after getting the password reset and logging into the the device at the startup it again says use the previous account to logi
I had factory reset my huaweii Y3 phone. Now they asked the previous gmail account that synced in it.
I lost all if my info, contacts, and texts, my previous phone died and it seems that I may have deleted infoh from google acco
I changed internal storage of Moto G 3 to sd card but when i eject the sd card and made internal memory same as previously, th
I have now a iPhone and my previous phone a galaxy j3 how do I get my photos and phone contacts back when it got rip pff
How do I unlock my qalaxy prime don't know previous owner email account
My Lenovo k4 note has stolen previous night..Vd imei no. 860933038848454
how do i transfer previous sd card to new phone
I did a factory reset on my samsung galaxy prime but it is asking for an account from the previous owner I have had the phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY