I have samsung easy view TV its plasma TV. I can't find aux input. How to connect 2.1 speakers?

babukce

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017
I have samsung easy view TV its plasma TV. I can't find aux input. How to connect 2.1 speakers?

Solution
Without makes and model numbers we can't know what audio outputs the TV has and what audio inputs the speakers have.
If your TV has analog audio or headphone outputs you should be able to connect that to the speakers input.
If your TV only has digital audio out and your speakers don't have digital audio inputs you will need a digital to analog converter to connect them.
If your TV has optical or coax digital out and the speakers have the other digital input you will need a converter to connect them.
Most of these connections are fixed volume so you will have to control the volume from the speakers not the TV remote.
If your TV doesn't have any audio outputs you would have to connect to an external source or modify the TV to add an...
Without makes and model numbers we can't know what audio outputs the TV has and what audio inputs the speakers have.
If your TV has analog audio or headphone outputs you should be able to connect that to the speakers input.
If your TV only has digital audio out and your speakers don't have digital audio inputs you will need a digital to analog converter to connect them.
If your TV has optical or coax digital out and the speakers have the other digital input you will need a converter to connect them.
Most of these connections are fixed volume so you will have to control the volume from the speakers not the TV remote.
If your TV doesn't have any audio outputs you would have to connect to an external source or modify the TV to add an audio output.

Solution