I have used cut n paste . now my images r lost

Solution
Were the pics stored on a hard drive, flash drive, or memory card? Regardless of where they were stored do not write anything else to the drive or card or hope of recovery will be greatly diminished. A couple of programs you can use to try to recover the pics are:

Recuva

PhotoRec

I guess you'll know next time to use Copy and Paste instead of Cut and Paste.
Were the pics stored on a hard drive, flash drive, or memory card? Regardless of where they were stored do not write anything else to the drive or card or hope of recovery will be greatly diminished. A couple of programs you can use to try to recover the pics are:

Recuva

PhotoRec

I guess you'll know next time to use Copy and Paste instead of Cut and Paste.

Solution

Andrea Mathew

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
Hi,
Could you tell me where the photos were stored. Normally when you cut a text or image, its stored in clipboard. If its accidentally deleted, then it goes to recycle bin(From hard drive). If the photos were stored in SD card or other external storage devices, it will not go to recycle bin. I suggest you not perform any operation on the storage device as it may rewrite.

arup.kingston

Prominent
Nov 27, 2017
Hello,
I am facing the same problem. The photos were stored in my laptop's internal hard drive. I even checked in recycle bin, its not there. Please suggest a solution. Those pics are important to me.

aquielisunari

Distinguished

The good thing about Recuva is that you can tell it to only search for images.

When I have done something wrong in a image editor such as Photoshop or Gimp I can usually press CTRL+z and my action will be undone.

You can see your old pics with the cuts removed or the originals?

Possible solutions have been offered. Have you tried either one of them?