Solved! I have wi fi which on my pc,smart tv,and mobiles.I want to stream to another tv in the bedroom (samsung) which has an internet button on the controlle

Solution
If you have a Smart TV you will need to go into settings on TV and activate wi-fi through network settings.If You are using a wireless connection then you will need to enter Your wireless routers password if it has one! just like You do if You use a laptop or PC!
Your post cut off, you need to type it in the main post field not the title. If you want to have this other TV on the network and it's not a smart tv that can do it on it's own, you will need to use something like a Roku, Amazon Firestick/cube, AppleTV, etc.. that can connect to the internet and your network on that TV.

ronpar

Estimable
Aug 17, 2016
If you have a Smart TV you will need to go into settings on TV and activate wi-fi through network settings.If You are using a wireless connection then you will need to enter Your wireless routers password if it has one! just like You do if You use a laptop or PC!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS