I hear voices?

Apr 4, 2018
Hello
First of all, this is my first time here and I don't know much of technology and I'm not a native English speaker (so expect mistakes).
My problem is: I hear weird voices coming from my laptop speaker? Those are random signals that last about five seconds. I don't think it's English. The voice seems male and also kinda of childish? And it also seems like a song? It's just so weird and I'm confused???
And I'm the only one logged in and I only have opened The Sims and origin? And that's not the game because I turned off the sound.
It happened few times before. One time I wasn't even connected to the Internet? And the other time I was pretty sure I turned off the volume of the whole divisive?
And I'm confused like... It's just weird and I don't know how to explain it (that might be because I don't English know lol) and hope someone knows what I'm taking about
And yes I have sticker on my laptop camera.
And I'm using windows 10
And just???
Help?

zoltan.boese

Notable
Jan 30, 2018
RCC radio signals are a probable source of noise, picked up by the poorly shielded speaker circuits.
Since you gave such a funny title to the thread, here is a tinfoil experiment. Instead of a hat you can try and shield the laptop with a tin foil covered paper box. Or just go into a basement and observe, if there are any radio signal noises amplified by the speakers.
If the noise still occurs, the theory is falsified.
Frankly even if the phenomenon is caused by radio noise, I do not how to silence your laptop without de-powering the speakers.