i just bought a pair of solo2 wireless beats. i can only hear out my left when in bluetooth mode. why?

Emmanuel_13

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016
Why can I only hear out of left side while in bluetooth mode with my solo2 beats. . but with cable I can hear out both speakers

Solution
The Solo2's work correctly when plugged directly into the computer's headphone port - correct?

However if you use a Bluetooth transmitter/receiver pair then you only hear the left side headphone...

May be a matter of the connectivity involved: Your Solo2 cable is TRRS. The Bluetooth wireless must be able to support that connectivity.

Google TR, TRS, TRRS to get a sense of the pinouts that can be used. Should help you determine if your set up is supported or narrow down the problem.

The Solo2's work correctly when plugged directly into the computer's headphone port - correct?

However if you use a Bluetooth transmitter/receiver pair then you only hear the left side headphone...

May be a matter of the connectivity involved: Your Solo2 cable is TRRS. The Bluetooth wireless must be able to support that connectivity.

Google TR, TRS, TRRS to get a sense of the pinouts that can be used. Should help you determine if your set up is supported or narrow down the problem.

Solution