I just had a problem with my laptop.

Iwillnot

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013
So, it just shutted down and I didn't click the shut down button or something. It could be that my laptop had like 10-30% battery, and the battery from my laptop is actually dead, or dying (can you believe that it is only 0,5-1h?)... Also, the laptop itself is going slow and slow. I'll have to buy a new one soon...

Now, I'd like to ask... What do you think it was? Battery? OK, but the weird thing would be that I pressed the "power" button and it started! Obviously, I went and plugged in the AC adapter some seconds later. Could it be that Windows shutted it down before the battery went to 0%, just to save files and those kind of stuff?

Laptops can just shut down for several reasons other than the battery. The most common is overheating or a motherboard issue. Is this the only time it has done this? Depending on the laptop model you probably just need to make sure you don't have 400 random things that slow it down installed, most often viruses or spyware are the cause of slow computers. I've setup 10 year old computers that ran faster than much newer systems with faster components for people because they did not know how to use computers properly to keep them clean, which slowed them down to almost being un-usable. If you have several toolbars in your web browser installed, that is a good sign that you need to do some learning on how to work with computers a bit better.