Solved! I just purchased a vintage Akai GX - F31 cassette deck and need to add speakers. Would like small speakers. Any advice on what to look for?

Dec 9, 2020
This is what I know:
The deck uses an input/output system.
Input 70mV(line) 0.25mV (mic)
Output 0.41V (line)
1set RCA cables were included.
Will modern speakers work or do I need to look for vintage ones?
Your advice is mich appreciated.

Dec 9, 2020
You can connect the line out to any powered speaker or to an amp, age does not matter. How small and what is your budget for the speakers? Something like these would be good, enough power, good sound, remote, bluetooth so you can connect a phone or something, good price https://www.amazon.com/Edifier-R170...5WXAGJKXGA0&psc=1&refRID=YC7VZKQYH5WXAGJKXGA0
Thank you for your help!
I guess I will need an integrated amp as well as some speakers, and wasn't expecting this as an extra expense, so maybe something less expensive would be good. I don't have alot of space, which is why I would like small speakers. Do they sell amps and speakers together, do you know? I'm from a smaller town, the only electronics store here is The Source. I will likely have to buy online.

Thank you for your help!
I guess I will need an integrated amp as well as some speakers, and wasn't expecting this as an extra expense, so maybe something less expensive would be good. I don't have alot of space, which is why I would like small speakers. Do they sell amps and speakers together, do you know? I'm from a smaller town, the only electronics store here is The Source. I will likely have to buy online.

The speakers I linked are powered. There are cheaper ones but considering you will be using this setup for years, an extra $50 to get something good is not much over time, plus the higher end models have a remote for volume and source switching.

Edifier R1280T is an option for $100, those have a remote also. One thing that those tend to have a bit of a hum to them when there is no signal, my parents bought two of them and both have that. https://www.amazon.com/Edifier-R128.../B088685QVJ/ref=psdc_3236451011_t3_B00NXAEPDC