I just tested the world’s first 500Hz gaming monitor — here’s what happened

Apr 5, 2023
How are you going to answer your own question of "Is this monitor worth the price?" and not even discuss using the MAIN selling point of this monitor? It is the world's first 500hz monitor and you tested it by playing Doom Eternal...at 130fps? I am sorry but this is really lazy. I do not mean to be rude, but this needs to be called out. This website is too good to allow something this lazy. I understand you already did a full review that I did not read, but I should not have to. You wrote this short piece to discuss whether or not it is worth the price. The FIRST thing you need to discuss is actually playing games at or at least close to 500 fps on it otherwise, what are we even doing here? Yes I am triggered, yes I am taking this far too seriously!

Reactions: PatHaugen
Apr 20, 2023
How are you going to answer your own question of "Is this monitor worth the price?" and not even discuss using the MAIN selling point of this monitor? It is the world's first 500hz monitor and you tested it by playing Doom Eternal...at 130fps? I am sorry but this is really lazy. I do not mean to be rude, but this needs to be called out. This website is too good to allow something this lazy. I understand you already did a full review that I did not read, but I should not have to. You wrote this short piece to discuss whether or not it is worth the price. The FIRST thing you need to discuss is actually playing games at or at least close to 500 fps on it otherwise, what are we even doing here? Yes I am triggered, yes I am taking this far too seriously!
100% agree.

This is like testing a carbon fiber road bike and saying it didn't make a difference peddling around your garage.

ZERO respect for this review of 500hz monitor on a game running 130fps.

Not a review at all, not trustworthy at all, not respectable. Should be taken down and a real review done.