i live in lyndonville, VT and i was wondering if any antenna would work from my house indoor or out, but i would like to get m

soccergray20

Estimable
Aug 8, 2015
I live in Lyndonville, VT and I am wondering if I have any other options other than dish or directTV. I live outside of town where cable is not available and High Speed internet is not available either. We are not huge TV watchers but we do enjoy the "local" networks. Are there any options that are available for TV and/or high speed internet that can work to provide us with more than 4 TV channels or fast enough internet that we can stream videos without having to pay and arm and a leg?
Thank you for your time
Calendar Brook Road, Lyndonville VT

Solution
that would be 05851 zip i believe...

it looks like charter cable and earthlink cable might be available in your area (zip). check into them if you want highspeed as they may or may not be available on your street.

you *might* be able to pick up PBS with moderate clarity though i think looking online might be your best bet.

while not related to your question, you might want to consider a dvd player and getting a movie collection. at flea markets and similar you can often pick up movies for as little as a dollar - sometimes fairly new releases too. while you might end up watching the same movies a few times its certainly more entertaining than static.

kanewolf

Judicious
I put your zip code into antennaweb.org and it did not have ANY recommendations for an outside antenna, even with a 30 ft antenna height. You might be out of luck ...

Do any of your neighbors get TV reception successfully with an antenna?

that would be 05851 zip i believe...

it looks like charter cable and earthlink cable might be available in your area (zip). check into them if you want highspeed as they may or may not be available on your street.

you *might* be able to pick up PBS with moderate clarity though i think looking online might be your best bet.

while not related to your question, you might want to consider a dvd player and getting a movie collection. at flea markets and similar you can often pick up movies for as little as a dollar - sometimes fairly new releases too. while you might end up watching the same movies a few times its certainly more entertaining than static.

Solution