Solved! I lost my phone

Jan 22, 2019
I lost my phone to days ago in my house, I did not even go outside that day. I've cleaned the ENTIRE house, but still no phone. By now it's dead, anyone have any GOOD advice please?

Solution
If the phone is dead and can't possibly ring by calling it, then there is no magic bullet to help you find it. There is no mysterious phone finding technique that is kept secret within the tech community. You need to look harder for it or accept the fact that maybe somebody you know walked off with it. If it's there, you can find it. If you can't find it, and you never left the house, then somebody walked off with it.

I'd try calling it with somebody else's phone regardless that it might be dead, you never know.
If the phone is dead and can't possibly ring by calling it, then there is no magic bullet to help you find it. There is no mysterious phone finding technique that is kept secret within the tech community. You need to look harder for it or accept the fact that maybe somebody you know walked off with it. If it's there, you can find it. If you can't find it, and you never left the house, then somebody walked off with it.

I'd try calling it with somebody else's phone regardless that it might be dead, you never know.

Solution