i lost my tracfone andriod with photos on it. the phone is linked to my chromebook. can i get the photos? i had tracfone de

Solution
If the photos are linked to a google account, and you had it sync them to it often (or to any other device or service) then the photos would be with that other service/device. However, if they were only on the phone, they are likely gone.

This is why I suggest one back things up regularly and don't keep all your wanted/important stuff on a phone. Computer, cloud account, google account, those are good places for stuff you want to save/keep. Phones and tablets.... not so much.
If the photos are linked to a google account, and you had it sync them to it often (or to any other device or service) then the photos would be with that other service/device. However, if they were only on the phone, they are likely gone.

This is why I suggest one back things up regularly and don't keep all your wanted/important stuff on a phone. Computer, cloud account, google account, those are good places for stuff you want to save/keep. Phones and tablets.... not so much.

Solution