Solved! I need help finding the names of these apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Oh yes, lovely, cuddly Apps. They used to be named Programmes but the Americans couldn't spell that so we changed to Applications and that got abbreviated because most folks can't manage four .... well that's enough.

THEY'RE DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS!!!

You may have installed an App in your Android mobile 'phone (loads of them) and if you could see inside it by reading the .apk file, you can see it can also become a Portal which allows to look into all the files, photo's and your lifestyle. You'll need a Terminal Emulation to start playing in the white on black place just like the Windows Command files.

That's when you get dozens of Spam e-mails and 'phone calls.

I could go on all day but my advice is...
Oh yes, lovely, cuddly Apps. They used to be named Programmes but the Americans couldn't spell that so we changed to Applications and that got abbreviated because most folks can't manage four .... well that's enough.

THEY'RE DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS!!!

You may have installed an App in your Android mobile 'phone (loads of them) and if you could see inside it by reading the .apk file, you can see it can also become a Portal which allows to look into all the files, photo's and your lifestyle. You'll need a Terminal Emulation to start playing in the white on black place just like the Windows Command files.

That's when you get dozens of Spam e-mails and 'phone calls.

I could go on all day but my advice is, be careful when allowing an App into your devices, look at it at the dark side.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.