Solved! I need help I have tried for 2 days to get window back on my laptop and it will not let me

Dec 16, 2018
I don't have a access point to restore Windows 10 and i have tried everything cam some one help i have tried command prompt and clicked on everything. Even tried master reset it will not even let me do that

Solution
You may want to start at the beginning. What caused this issue to begin with? You said "get Windows back", so what happened to get Windows to no longer be on the system? At what state is the system now, does it go to a repair Windows screen but nothing works? That is often a failed hard drive, which means you need a new hard drive and then install Windows clean from setup media you can get from Microsoft web site.
You may want to start at the beginning. What caused this issue to begin with? You said "get Windows back", so what happened to get Windows to no longer be on the system? At what state is the system now, does it go to a repair Windows screen but nothing works? That is often a failed hard drive, which means you need a new hard drive and then install Windows clean from setup media you can get from Microsoft web site.

Solution