Question I need help with a "Lenovo tab M10", please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2020
Hello, and good day/night to everyone!. I am posting my question here because I have not found help anywhere else, even after using Google and searching for answers everywhere on the internet for many hours every day during several days.

I have a "Lenovo tab M10" tablet with Android 8.1.0, and it got full and does not load the operating system anymore. A similar situation happened before, as I was downloading some things and saw that there were a few kilobytes left on the memory, so I stopped and transferred some files to a computer (the tablet was slow but it was working, and I even restarted it and was working, so I transferred the files and continued using it for some days just normally). This time the same situation happened, but I stopped the downloading probably when the memory was almost 0 (zero), so, by the time it stopped it probably had no memory free at all, so I connected it to the computer, which did not recognize it, then I restarted the tablet, and now even when it turns on, it does not load Android (and I have left it working alone several times for a few hours each), it just shows the message "Starting Android..." and does nothing else (even after several hours). I need the tablet to work again, and I would prefer not to lose any information, but in any case, I can not make it work (after the "Starting Android..." message). I have tried to enter "Safe mode" and the situation is the same: "Starting Android...", also with "Fastboot Mode" (exactly the same thing), and then I tried to use "Recovery mode", but all the information I have found online is wrong: the tablet does not have the buttons nor doors that they mention in some websites about a"Lenovo tab M10" (and I am totally, completely, absolutely sure that is my model [and it is not a fake, either], as it is stated on the box and I also searched for the model online). When I try to enter "Recovery mode" (pressing the "on" button and "volume" button up), all I see is a black screen showing this: "ALL", "RUN ALL", "1P | 0F | 0L | 1R | 35% B", "1 POWER SUSPEND", "RESET" and "REBOOT" (I just know that the percent represents the battery charge), that is all that is found on that screen, not the options that all sites mention. It would be really easy to fix once it can load the operating system (just transfer/delete files and be more careful about the amount of memory available). I wonder why this happens just for using all the memory, and I really need help, because all the information I have found online about this tablet's model does not apply to my tablet.

Thank you very much for your patience and help.

Before you taking any mre chances with your data, I think it best to connect it to a PC and hope that bit works. If the Developer settings were done properly, you should be able to copy pictures, music and any other stored data you can move. That done, delete the originals from th e ablet so freeing some space.

Then that Reset option will be your best friend.

May 14, 2020
Before you taking any mre chances with your data, I think it best to connect it to a PC and hope that bit works. If the Developer settings were done properly, you should be able to copy pictures, music and any other stored data you can move. That done, delete the originals from th e ablet so freeing some space.

Then that Reset option will be your best friend.
The computer does not recognize the tablet, if it had recognized it, I would have done that a very long time ago and would not be posting any question(s) here. When I connect the tablet to a computer (via USB) I hear a sound and the tablet can charge from the computer, but in order to get to any file(s), the tablet has to load the operating system first.

May 14, 2020
The computer does not recognize the tablet, if it had recognized it, I would have done that a very long time ago and would not be posting any question(s) here. When I connect the tablet to a computer (via USB) I hear a sound and the tablet can charge from the computer, but in order to get to any file(s), the tablet has to load the operating system first. The computer only recocognizes the tablet after the operating system loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS