I need to buy a laptop but don't know from where

UniverseCloud

Prominent
Jul 1, 2017
I came across this site looking for laptops that can run games with good fps (CSGO mainly). I was wondering if someone could help me out to pick one, hope there is something.

I would not mind used/refurbished laptops as long as they are in great condition.

1. What is your budget -> 400 CAD $

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering -> 15" or up

3. What screen resolution do you want -> I don't know about this but as long as it's good ? (Am a newbie)

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop -> what is this ?

5. How much battery life do you need -> at least 3 hours battery life

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High) -> Counter strike - global offensive (CSGO), if the laptop can run this game with 40 fps+ am very sure it will run anything else.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) -> Non

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need -> 320GB+

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links -> Non

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop -> around 2-3 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons -> Any, as long as it can run csgo

13. What country do you live in -> Canada (HAPPY CANADA DAY!)

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed -> Non

Thank you in advance!