I shut down my laptop while reverting my drivers. Only black screen afterwards.

Oct 15, 2018
Hello!
I bought an Asus laptop a little over year ago. I have had some driver issues with it right from the get go. Didn't kinda realize when to update drivers and when not to update them so I installed a driver which the laptop suggested and then the laptop didn't recognize my GPU at all and then I had to find my driver manually. I managed to solve it back then, but just recently the problem has occurred again with driver just uninstalling itself after working for a while (a day or so). It has done that in the past also, usually after Windows updates.
So today I installed AMD's software recognition thingie and it suggested me to install a driver that came out in May I think. Well I installed it but it didn't work so I tried to revert it using the Window's device manager. However, after I pressed revert driver button the screen went to black. After a while I pressed the power button since there was nothing in my knowledge that I could've done and I had waited some time already. After that I rebooted it but I only got an Asus logo showing up and then nothing, although the laptop is on.
My GPU is Radeon 460 (Polaris 11)
Windows 10 64 bit
AMD Quad Core FX-9830P
Laptop model: ASUS FX550IU-DM070T

Thank you in advance.

PS. Problem solved. Disabled fast startup from BIOS and then recovered a last Windows update.

Oct 15, 2018

I can but how do I check if there are any updates pending? Not that good with computers.At least I don't see any mentions of updates whatsoever.