I take some of stuff I saved on my phone and save it to sd card

You should be able to move things like videos (you took), photos, music, etc., however to move apps is a whole other story.

For moving the former, there should be a file management app on the phone that you can move things through. If not there are many you can download and install. Or you have the option of connecting the device to a computer via USB cord, moving the files over to an empty folder on the computer and then, through the same USB connection, copy them back over to the SD card.

You may also wish to set up apps like your camera or where you do your downloads through (other than play store) to safe files directly to the card as well.

You should be able to move things like videos (you took), photos, music, etc., however to move apps is a whole other story.

For moving the former, there should be a file management app on the phone that you can move things through. If not there are many you can download and install. Or you have the option of connecting the device to a computer via USB cord, moving the files over to an empty folder on the computer and then, through the same USB connection, copy them back over to the SD card.

You may also wish to set up apps like your camera or where you do your downloads through (other than play store) to safe files directly to the card as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1