Question I think I fried my Dell Inspiron 13 7000 motherboard.

Jan 7, 2021
After using my Dell Inspirion 2 in 1 pc, I saw that the battery was getting low, so I shut down and plug in my charger. The charging LED on the pc showed that it was charging. But after a few minutes, I suddenly saw that the LED went off and then came back. I thought that was weird so I tried to power on my PC but it wouldn't start. I tried it multiple time and unplugged my charger also. When it didn't work, I plugged in my charger and the LED on my PC showed it was charging. I waited till it was full to turn on my pc but it is still not working. What is wrong with my laptop? Did a sudden power surge ruin it? The LED on the pc still lights when I plug the charger and I have checked that my charger works with a voltmeter? Why isnt my pc working?
Please this is an expensive laptop to replace and I need it for school work. Help me!!!!

Jan 7, 2021
Thank u so much for replying. I did hold it down for several seconds but it didn't turn on. I also tried bios/CMOS reset and also removing the internal battery and placing it back but still no change. However, the charging LED indicator on the pc still lights when plugged in.
Is there anything else I can do?
I am planning to give it to a local repair shop for a last try to see if there is anything fixable on the motherboard although I am giving up hope.