I this the original iphone 5S?

Solution

Restart it ,it'll show apple logo ....and ..Apple has own OS for Iphone dat one nd only iOS , and you must verify everything , before buying it , why you're caring about internet , just check imei number, goto internet cafe and verify it first , and in other hand the iphone could be stolen ,so check this also

Lordegor3

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
It looks pretty much real. Try to connect the seller and ask more about it.
Do you trust the site and you have bought from it before?
Does the seller has negative feedback, if at all?

doukno

Honorable
Oct 19, 2012
ok i contacted the seller and he said thats a genuine product. he agreed to allow me to check the phone at their location.. i have nevr used an iphone . can anyone tell how can i identify if it is fake or not ???

sora

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013
Ask for the IMEI number and P/N and enter it into the Apple Support website. This will verify whether the iPhone is real or not.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Lordegor3

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
In a genuine iPhone the screen is very responsive and sharp. The quality of the camera is good too. There is no lags while using a genuine phone.
iOS 7 must be installed.
The overall quality of the phone is good and it feels awesome in the hand.
If any of these are wrong when you use the phone, it might be fake.

Ankush-dhiman

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013

Restart it ,it'll show apple logo ....and ..Apple has own OS for Iphone dat one nd only iOS , and you must verify everything , before buying it , why you're caring about internet , just check imei number, goto internet cafe and verify it first , and in other hand the iphone could be stolen ,so check this also

Solution