I tried these $99 wired earbuds and they're perfect for audiophiles

Jan 28, 2024
You think they sound good now, wait until you figure out you have them in completely backwards. How are they even staying in your ears like that?

Reactions: aliwalyd3
Jan 28, 2024
Bro.. you're literally wearing them backwards. You're putting the right IEM into your left ear.
Don't say things like "perfect for audiophiles" when you don't even know how to put IEMs in your ears. I can guarantee you there are better IEMs under $100 from companies like Moondrop, truthear, 7hz, kiwi ears etc.

This is kinda hard to explain, but there are also some parts in the article that are complete nonsense (and anyone in the headphone hobby could tell immediately), but to normal people those parts probably look coherent enough to not question them.

Overall this article feels like someone who has just gotten into the hobby (but doesn't really know anything yet), trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about. It's gonna take a lot longer to understand what makes a headphone good, how to show how good a headphone is, the science involved in headphones, what the best headphone is for every price bracket, how to judge the quality of a headphone and compare it to the others on the market etc.

Jan 28, 2024
Step 1. Know the difference between earbuds and iems. Step 2. Learn how to wear IEMS... Step 3. Know at least a little something about audio quality to make comparisons. Step 4. Wait until you at least know step 1 thtough step 3 before writing an article.

Reactions: tdmduc
Jan 29, 2024
I'm not an expert but man, this article only tells me the guy knows nothing about what he tried to write. Those are not "earbuds", besides, he is using them backwards, I can't believe there's even a close up photo of him using them that way, it's like trying to write a review about a pair of sneakers, and then taking a picture of yourself using the left sneaker on your right foot, and the right sneaker on your left foot.

Reminds me of this poor "Nate Gentile" guy from Spain who believes he can build custom mechanical keyboards, but all he does is practically crap due to the fact he doesn't reads and doesn't documents himself.

Reactions: tdmduc

tdmduc

Honorable
Oct 24, 2017
I see your wearing i.e.ms for the first time?
🤭
Why do you have the right bud in your left ear?
Redo article again please, and this time get it right.