I uninstalled audio manger from my phone but forgot to unhide the pictures in it and I formatted my phone. Are there any poss

nita00

Commendable
Apr 10, 2016
I uninstalled audio manger from my phone but forgot to unhide the pictures in it and I formatted my phone. How can I retrieve my pics

Solution
Connect it to a PC and see if you find the folder Lost.dir. It's the Android equivalent of Windows Recycle Bin and you might strike lucky.

If that fails, you might need to root the device and download Root File Manager from the Play Store. Sometimes you can download that and make it work without rooting and that should be able to show you Lost.dir without connecting to a PC.
Connect it to a PC and see if you find the folder Lost.dir. It's the Android equivalent of Windows Recycle Bin and you might strike lucky.

If that fails, you might need to root the device and download Root File Manager from the Play Store. Sometimes you can download that and make it work without rooting and that should be able to show you Lost.dir without connecting to a PC.

Solution