I wanna buy a Laptop for gaming

LaptopGamerAU

Estimable
Sep 18, 2014
1. What is your budget?
2400 and below (2150USD)
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15-17inch
3. What screen resolution do you want?
1280 x 720 or 1024 x 768
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable laptop
5. How much battery life do you need?
4 hours and above
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
DayZ, Medium Arma3 medium Skyrim Medium etc
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? School Work and Video Editing and video recording
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
750gb-1Tb but I am alright with 500gb
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Australian website cause most American you have to pay money to ship and you need warranty
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
3-4years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? Not really any apart from a CD or Blueray
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I like Acer Asus lenovo sager razer and alienware
13. What country do you live in?
Australia
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

Additionally... you should also consider what support options are available in your area. If say you buy something abroad, will you be able to have it fixed near where you live? Does the warranty apply? How quickly do local accredited technicians fix laptops?
I need to know a place in Australia where they can fix a laptop if it breaks

Take a look at the Clevo W650SF. It has discrete graphics and a very good mobile CPU. Clevo resellers can outfit the system to suit your needs as well, so you should be able to choose how much RAM you want at the time of purchase.

If you can stretch your budget a bit more, the Clevo W355SS is more powerful and has better build quality, and, as a perk, a backlit keyboard.

The Lenovo Y510p may work for you (no longer in production, but you may be able to find one still) also. Or the Y40 for that matter, as well.

Thetechmech

Estimable
Jun 8, 2014