i wanna know if as of recent anyone has been able to siccessfully bypass factoryreset protection on tecno w3 phones especiall

Joel Ekuri

Prominent
May 9, 2017
I recently gave my phone over to hoodlums and they asked for a fee to return my phone back but havent heard from them since 2 months now. but luckily for me i had a factory reset protection on the phone before it got hijacked so i headed over to google device manager online and locked the phone and ever since they never came online with th phone. i only need help to know the location of my phone so i know what to do next. the phone is a tecno w3 but i fear it may have been hacked through by now and sold off. i wanna know if it could be tracked by imei.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 13
A Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 6
Z Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 2
P Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 2
F Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
i wanna ask that how can i bring numbers below the names... like name with numbers means I'll not click the name to find the n
Solved! Recent apps button working automatically...how to fix?
Solved! My infinix hot S3 can't pulled down notification bar, also my home screen and recent page apps buttons are not working. And th
I recently deleted my gmail account and I want to restore it back but am finding it difficult to restore it due to the questio
I recently upgraded my phone service to unlimited data. My hotspot worked fine on my pc before...but now even though it says i
My phone has been opening recent apps on its own
Stolen phone recently used find
i need to know i can get IMEI number of my phone (Infinix hot 3) that i lost recent;y
Recent app button is not working
How to find recent fb
vodafone smart v8 recent update
I recently purchased a straight talk CDMA phone when my current phone is GSM. I have unlocked my phone within the last 24 hour
If i have two lines with yall and i wanna switch one my number to other phone do yall do that
Can't pull down Notification screen,can't access gmail & recent
I recently dropped my Stylo 2 Android in a bucket of Epsom salt water it comes on but the screen is black is there any help fo
How can I get all the pics and videos from the Mobile which I lost recently? The mobile name was HTC DESIRE 728 DUAL SIM.
I just found this phone and wanna unlock it
I'm in Dubai I wanna purchase Google play store card without credit card
I have an iPhone 5s and I had a galaxy s4 that was shut off and had no sin in it , the Galaxy has gone missing and I wanna kno
My android locked me out. i dont wanna delete everything on my phone! :(

ASK THE COMMUNITY