I want a phone that makes calls no data usage

You can have an account like that on almost any phone. Just have it set to not have a data plan. Then you can access WiFi if you need to for data.

NOTE: Just remember, sending any messages on such a phone, if you want to attach pictures or files to the messages, will require data. WiFi won't work for standard phone messages.

Mar 20, 2018

I understand. Personally I don't 'live' on my phone like some, so the other features are rarely used. There are some companies that have non-smart phones still. Shocking I know. Depends on the carrier/service provider you are using.

hang-the-9

Titan

Is the only reason you want a basic phone because you think the others are hard to use? If you can click on an icon and can remember your email address, using a smartphone is not very complex if you don't mess with them too much.

If you are doing it for a budget thing, then get what you need, but if just because you are afraid of technology, need to start learning. People who are not aware of how the internet, web sites, email, programs, computers work are hugely vulnerable to scams and identity theft.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Cell Phone General Discussion 0
X Cell Phone General Discussion 1
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 2
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1
2 Cell Phone General Discussion 3
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 2
P Cell Phone General Discussion 1